Sunday 12 August 2012

Kickstarter project for "The Selling"

Not a film review I know, but I will be posting one today after I've watched one! Promise!

I just backed my first Kickstarter project: "The Selling". To help it get a proper release!

It's an indie film about a guy trying to sell a haunted house. It looked entertaining and right up my street :)

Also, they used snippets of Vincent Price from the opening scene of "The House on Haunted Hill" (1959) in their advert :) A bit of Mr. Price will always get me on your side!

To watch the video and also back the project, please go to this link:


Also, Howard (Simon Helberg) in "The Big Bang Theory" and Harry Groener (The Mayor from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") and Brad Majors from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (Barry Bostwick)  have cameos in it!!! Now would all of the awesome people back a bad project? I think not!


Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment